Page updated 22 October 2016
Types of Abuse
Spiritual, Domestic, and Relationship Abuse
Spiritual Abuse is not confined to any one specific denomination....Spiritual Abuse occurs when a person in religious authority or a person with a unique spiritual practice mislead and maltreat another person in the name of God or church or in the mystery of any spiritual concept. Spiritual abuse often refers to an abuser using spiritual or religious rank in taking advantage of the victim's spirituality (mentality and passion on spiritual matters) by putting the victim in a state of unquestioning obedience to an abusive authority. -Sisterlisa, Spiritual Abuse-
Unhealthy Personality Traits and How To Overcome Them
- The Avoider Personality
- The Cold as Ice Personality
- The Jezebel Personality
- The Narcissistic Personality
- The Peace at any price Personality
- The Performer Personality
- The Sociopath Personality
- How To Cope With A Breakup - By Donna Barnes
- He Will Not Break a Bruised Reed [sermon video]
- Personal Identity
- Signs and Effects of spiritual abuse
- The Spiritual Abuse Channel
- This is a playlist of videos about spiritual abuse
- Churches That Abuse by Ronald Enroth [pdf file]
- God's Protection of Women: When Abuse Is Worse Than Divorce by RBC [pdf file]
- Recovering From Churches That Abuse by Ronald Enroth [pdf file]
Please read the TYPES OF ABUSE. Here is a great "downloadable" chart called "Shades of Grey" [pdf file] with more examples of relationship abuse. See also deliverance prayer to Break The Power of Abuse.
For information about ritual abuse (MPD/SRA) go to "Satanic Crimes."
- Battered Sheep
- Christian Domestic Discipline, 'wife spanking'
- Forms of Abuse and Recovery
- God's Word Warns Us NOT TO BE Unequally Yoked With Unbelievers
- Healing After Abuse
- How to Spot a Child Sexual Predator
- How to Spot Religious Abuse
- Liberty for Captives
- Love and Security and the Reason for Wrong Relationships
- Mending the Soul
- No Longer Quivering
- Persecution in Religious Circles
- Spiritual Abuse and Church Hurt
- Spiritual Abuse.org
- Spiritual Abuse Survivors Blog Archives
- Spiritual Abuse Survey
- Ten Major Symptoms of Spiritual Abuse
- Ten Ways to Spot Spiritual Abuse
- What does the Bible say about suicide
- Why Doesn’t She Just Leave?
Man has a God-designed need for love, security, and significance. Relationship with God and man is the intended means through which God expects us to satisfy those needs. However, a variety of relationship problems arise whenever man attempts to satisfy his own needs for love, security and significance through himself or other relationships apart from God.
The biblical order of things is supposed to be the man as the HEAD over the woman. However, men are supposed to love their wives as they love themselves
(Ephesians 5:28-30(verse 28) So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
(verse 29) For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
(verse 30) For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.Ephesians 5 verses 28-30), and both man and wife need to first be in submission to God before the wife can submit to the husband (1 Corinthians 11:3But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.1 Corinthians 11 verse 3).
Let's face it, ladies. Men have full control just about everywhere and things will never change. God's original design was beautiful, but men are not behaving the way God intended. What happens far too often today is that men think they are "KING" and the woman is their lowly servant. The divorce and abuse rate would drop drastically if people followed God's intended order.
Men are using and abusing women and the law most often protects them especially when the men have TITLES! Worse yet, many women coddle and protect the men who abuse other women. It is of my opinion that a lot of men hate women due to something in their past and so they mistreat women because it makes them feel superior. After surfing the internet this hatred towards women appears to be increasing from men who are labeling "all women" as jezebels. This is not how God intended for men to treat women. This sounds like Satan's plot to destroy healthy heterosexual relationships. Satan hates God's design and he seeks to destroy it. Perverting it is what the devil does and he is successfully succeeding at doing that within the church. This is exactly what David Wilkerson prophesied in a 1973 Prophecy - The Vision.