Page updated 01 August 2016
Wolves in Sheep's Clothing
The 'Prosperity Gospel' Lie
The American Gospel of Greed
When Jesus was walking on the earth he preached everywhere- on the mountain sides and in the synagogues. NOWHERE in the Bible do we read where he asked for money or anything from people. Jesus never took anything from the people. HE GAVE everything to the people.
Today's preachers are just actors. Being a preacher is just a business to them. They seek the dumb and gullible to give them money so they can live in luxury. All the church does today is TAKE. They give little to nothing to anyone.
This is movement going on today is called the 'prosperity gospel.' Televangelists and 'word of faith' type false teachers love to use it for their own gain. Kenneth Copeland, TD Jakes, Rod Parsley, Jesse Duplantis, Benny Hinn, John Avanzini, and Joyce Meyers are prime examples of this but there many. In fact, it is very sad to say that a great percentage of people go into ministry work with the idea that they are going to get rich. What does the BIBLE say about Tithing?
Jesus made the Scriptures so clear to understand about not building material wealth on this earth, but rather we should concern ourselves with our own personal relationship with the Lord, generously giving to others in need, and FOLLOWING ONLY HIM, not your pastor and not some tv evangelist.
This is opposite teaching of apostate preachers who have convinced fake Christians to be 'worldly.' America is no longer a 'Christian' nation. The 'god' of America has become IDOLS of MONEY, material possessions, and people. America 'serves' the god of money. Why aren't people SEPARATING from the world as the Word of God says to do (2 Corinthians 6:17-18(verse 17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you,
(verse 18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.2 Corinthians 6 verses 17-18)? People are being led into false, diverted, distorted doctrines of demons and of covetousness.
- Angel Food Ministries founder sentenced to 7 years in federal prison
- David Wilkerson Blasts Faith Preachers
- Merchandising in the church
- Osteen’s New $10.5 Million Mansion
- Prosperity Doctrine
- Religion-related fraud getting worse
- The False Promise of the Prosperity Gospel: Why I Called Out Joel Osteen and Joyce Meyer
- The Gospel of ME
- The Most Evil Man You've Never Heard Of
- The Prosperity Gospel Ruined My Life
- The Prosperity 'Gospel' v. the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Truth in Reality
- What does the BIBLE say about Tithing
- What are you giving in exchange for your soul?
- Word of Faith OR Law of Attraction?
- Word Faith Prosperity Gospel is Unbiblical
Read more about Joel Osteen.
- Briefly: Prosperity
- Creflo Dollar Exposed
- False heretical prosperity teachers EXPOSED!
- Inside Edition Investigates TV Preachers Living Like Rock Stars
- John Piper talks about the prosperity gospel
- Preacher Pimps of L.A.
- Rise of Dark Faith
- TD Jakes Exposed
- TD Jakes Prosperity Gospel
- The Prosperity Gospel Ruined My Life
- The 16,000 Dollar Dog Prosperity Boasting
- You Call This the Gospel
But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition [HELL].
For the LOVE of money is the 'root' of ALL EVIL: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 1 Timothy 6:6-10
False, heretical prosperity teachers EXPOSED
Watch on youtube
...truth shall be mocked. In their greed they shall be exploited...something is happening in the church general where people are turning to the things of the world, the materialism and the love of money which is the root of all evil... they have nothing but greed and covetousness...there is never enough... that generation is creeping into the church and taking over the house of God. All over the United States we see this gospel of greed...The theme of the church is "money will come." continue to next page