Page updated 27 December 2016
Wolves in Sheep's Clothing → False Prophets - Religious Sorcerers
False Prophets-Religious Sorcerers Selling Satan
The last days false prophets — jezebels, satanists, witches, warlocks, and Wiccans masquerading as God's Prophets
Alternate known names: Brownsville Revivals, Elijah List, Florida Revivals, IHOP, Kansas City Prophets, New Apostolic Reformation (NAR)A movement within Protestant Christianity that embraces present-day apostles and prophets who claim they govern the church and give new divine revelation needed to set up God's EARTHLY kingdom., Toronto Blessing → see false prophet list.
* * * * WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING * * * *
These people are very dangerous and very evil! Read the testimonials!
The false prophets list continues to grow while these people are fulfilling the Scriptures which warn us about many false prophets being sent out into the world during the last days. Read Matthew 24:11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.Matthew 24 verse 11 and 1 John 4:1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.1 John 4 verse 1.
It is interesting how these sorcerers say they do not believe in "scaring" anyone with Hell or into Heaven, yet they try to scare (and coerce) people into submitting to and following them. Now WHO would do this? The DEVIL!
Before reading on about false prophets, if you are looking at this page saying "Why are you labeling all these people as false prophets?" then read:
- A Tale Of Two Kingdoms
- An Analysis of John Crowder's 'The New Mystics'
- Beware the False Prophets
- Charismatic Witchcraft
- False prophets
- False prophets ENCHANTING and CASTING SPELLS against people in the church
- MURDER at IHOP
- False Prophets: Powers of Addiction and Delusion
- Magic Charms Enchant Apostolic-Prophetic Movement
- The Biblically Corrupted 'New Breed'
- The biggest distributor of false prophets in cyberspace
- The Elijah List Deception
- The Kansas City Prophets
- The Kansas City Prophets Exposed
- The New NAR Bible - The Passion Translation
- The New 'Apostolic Reformation' (NAR) Deception
- The New Mystics
- The Prophetic Movement
- The Seamy Underbelly of the Elijah List: Part 1
- The Seamy Underbelly of the Elijah List: Part 2
- Unfair Caricature?
- We Have Had Enough Of False Prophets!
- When Can You Sell the Anointing?
- Who were the Apostles
- Beware of False Prophets
- Clouds without water False prophets
- False Prophets Will Be Eternally Damned!
- The Finger of God .... or is it?
- Todd Bentley & Rick Joyner punch man in the sternum
- False Prophet Dayna Muldoon EXPOSED - mass mind control cult leader
- Lessons from a false prophet — More Lessons
- True Teacher or False Teacher? Mike Bickle, Lou Engle, Bob Jones, Paul Cain, IHOP, K.C. "prophets"
- Kundalini Warning - Are False Spirits Invading the Church? by Andrew Strom
- The View Beneath: One Woman's Deliverance from a Luciferian Gospel by Mishel McCumber (available on Amazon)
- True and False Revival- An Insider's Warning: Gold Dust and Laughing Revivals. How do we tell False Fire from the True? by Andrew Strom
- Weighed and Found Wanting by Bill Randles
- Why I Left the Prophetic Movement by Andrew Strom
John Arnott is himself one of the many counterfeits.
Read what the Bible has to say about Psychics, Fortune tellers, Mediums
There are a number of converted witches going around in the United States warning that satanists and practicing witches are infiltrating the church especially the charismatic churches and there have been a few books about the subject. Some of you may have read them and they suggested the diabolical plot to move into the churches posing as super-spiritual Christians and they come to deceive and shipwreck the pastor, to defeat the pastor and also bring the multitude into occult worship and satanism. These converted witches claim that the evil witches are already firmly established in numerous churches and that they're already in control of certain classes and their controlling congregations and their causing death and divorce and wickedness and great confusion. -David Wilkerson, March 5, 1990 [video, text or text]-
What is a false prophet? We see here in Acts 13:6And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name [was] Barjesus.Acts 13 verse 6 that God refers to the false prophet as a "SORCERER" who seeks to turn people away from the TRUTH! This is why we have people popping up around every corner claiming to be a prophet of God. The time is short and the devil knows that the best way to turn people away from God is to pretend to be a believer.
And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain SORCERER, a FALSE PROPHET, a Jew, whose name was Barjesus: Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God. But Elymas the SORCERER (for so is his name by interpretation ) withstood them, SEEKING TO TURN AWAY the deputy from the faith. Acts 13:6-8
These people operate under the auspice of "God's prophet" but they are really prognosticators, sorcerers, witches, psychics, wizards, alchemist, augurer, charmer, clairvoyant, conjurer, diviner, enchanter, fortune teller, magician, medium, necromancer, occultist, seer, shaman, soothsayer, sorceress, thaumaturge, warlock and more. They go by many different names. They seek and prey upon the simple minded, intellectually limited, gullible, spiritually weak, self-seeking souls Every false prophet and the false doctrine they teach, all of it, is accompanied by demon spirits...it is a FALSE ANOINTING, a FALSE HUMILITY... it is like a DRUG or a NARCOTIC that goes out to the people and if you don't know the Word of God and if you are not led by the Spirit and if you are not leaning upon the Holy Spirit to guard you and help it is like somebody injecting you with a drug and you will be sucked into it and you will be deceived.
-Donnie Swaggart, Excerpt from sermon 'Beware of False Prophets' to prey on (Romans 16:18For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.Romans 16 verse 18). People who lack spiritual discernment and do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ wind up being devoured by these antichrists and are never able to detect who these people really are. Spiritually ignorant people allow themselves to be bewitched and the Bible says that even God will turn them over to their delusions so they will never be able to know or understand the truth. There are plenty of willing souls who like to be led by someone. These sorcerers cling to well known people who are well liked in order to bring approval to themselves. They destroy anyone who exposes them (Acts 8:9-11(verse 9) But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:
(verse 10) To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.
(verse 11) And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.Acts 8 verses 9-11, Galatians 3:1O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?Galatians 3 verse 1).