The Order of the Illuminati
The Collins Bloodline
- Mauney D. Collins - Mauney Collins was State Superintendent of Schools in Georgia. He went to Bob Jones College sometime after 1938. He was a Freemason, a Grand Master of the Georgia Grand Lodge of Odd Fellows, associate editor of the Georgia Odd Fellows News, and if my source is correct editor of Atlanta's Masonic magazine. He was in Eastern Star, and a number of other affiliated Masonic groups. He lived at the Capital Building at the state capital in Georgia. He was a pastor (ordained in 1909) of Friendship Baptist Church for his lifetime.
- Paul Valorous Collins - writer, studied art in Paris, interviewed Italian strongman Benito Mussolini in 1927 for Outlook Magazine. Presbyterian and a Freemason.
- Robert DeVille Collins - foreign service officer, intelligence, 1st Secretary to NATO (73-76), director political officer of personnel of the US. State Dept. (80-82), worked in the U.S. embassy in Rome in various capacities, Roman Catholic, and given an award by the Pope.
- Ross A. Collins - One of the ex-Illuminati members remembers the name Ross Collins. Ross A. Collins was a high ranking Mason, a lawyer, an attorney general (a common position for Satanists), and a Congressman. He was born at Collinsville, Mississippi in Congress at Washington, D.C. he was chairman of the military appropriation committee, a position which the Illuminati control. Ross Collins was famous for advocating mechanized weaponry. He wanted technology to be applied to weaponry. He is credited with bringing the Flying Fortress into being. By the way there have been many Collins who were Masons, for instance, the masonic reference book History of Scottish Rite Masonry in Chicago, also titied Oriental Consistory 1856-1907 by George Warvelle, 33ֲ°, lists twelve Collins as being members of Chicago's Oriental Consistory (pp. 99-100).
- Varnum Lansing Collins - Princeton Univ. Professor and Episcopalian.
- Wilkie Collins - author of occult fiction
- William Collins - his british Collins Publication firm has printed some books on British Intelligence (MI-5, MI-6).
I could continue giving more names on the suspect list, but the reader's patience has likely been tested enough. Articles like this aren't as much fun to write, when I have to pad out some hard evidence with clues. I included some of the suspects so that the readers can see that people with the last name of Collins do show up with some frequency when one investigates the occult and power. Some readers might feel that any last name could be run through history and some people involved in the occult found. I challenge people to test that. I will give them some names, and let them search. There are some names such as Gould for instance that reoccur way out of proportion in Masonic literature than the name should randomly occur. Russell is another name that reoccurs everywhere I turned in studying the New World Order. It became evident that the Russell family was not a common family, but wielded immense power. On the opposite side of things, some families have been essentially totally unconnected with the occult in anyway.
The masonic membership numbers on pages 12-20 were obtained via Mino Pecorelli who was a P2 Mason himself. He paid for it with his life. This is what Mino's body & car looked like after being shot.
[PHOTO NOT PICTURED]
Prior to the Civil War, the American branch of the Collins family split off under the surname of Todd. Numerous occult figures including important names in secret Satanism or various Witchcraft groups have had the last name of Todd. Presidents Madison and Lincoln were married to Todds. Lincoln's wife Mary Todd was into the occult. Whether Abraham Lincoln is in heaven or not I do not know, those decisions are God Almighty. But from examining the evidence as carefully and honestly as possible-Abraham Lincoln was a Rosicrucian and in fact he was a member of the Order of the Lily's Council of Three along with Paschal Beverly Randolph and General Ethan Allen Hitchcock. Properly speaking, those Todds who are descended from the Collins family should have been covered in this, because they are considered by the Illuminati as part of the Collins bloodline. The Todd family hasnג€™t been covered now, but may possibly be written about more fully at a later date.
In summary, the Collins family is one of the top Illuminati families that has managed to remain low key. It is believed that the Collins family has been kept secret because they wield more power than the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, or the Onassises. The only way that I came to realize their importance is through a number of people giving inside information, and the only reason that the inside information was plausible was the great amount of research I had done in this area. And yet what has been done is a drop from what can be accomplished. My research shows the family has been connected to witchcraft since they arrived in New England in the 1630s, and may well have practiced it centuries prior to that. At least part of the British Collins family are Jewish.
Revisiting the Collins Family--One of the Top 13 Illuminati Families
The Collins family is one of the most powerful families in the world, and yet has been able to hide their power and wealth. The Van Duyn family has also hidden themselves very well. But the Collins family is full of tantalizing clues, such as one Collins branch that I found in looking at genealogical family group sheets. This was a book that Gerald E. Collins drew up showing the Collins family and their relationship to the Bauer family who according to his book changed their name to Bower. That is exactly what the Rothschild relatives named Bauer did. The name Collins originated in the British Isles, in Ireland it began as O'Collins, and in Scotland as Kollyns. Today, a prominent figure in Wicca is the Wiccan reformer Kollyns, whose name was originally Collins.
Two significant Collinses were Sara Aynn Collins and her older brother. Her older brother was a member of the Satanists who called themselves the Hell Fire Club. He belonged to the Boston Hell Fire Club.
Sara Aynn Collins (bn. c. 1730) was deeply attracted to the occult. Her family was a generational Witchcraft/Satanic family, but many of them wanted to abandon the occult. Besides not wanting to leave the old family traditions of witchcraft, Sara did not want to marry the man her father tried to sell her to. Neither the arranged marriage nor forsaking witchcraft was for Sara. She went to Scotland to get to the heart of learning the occult and became a leader in the oldest form of Wicca, the Elven Path. (Other traditional types of Wicca in the U.S. come from Ireland, Wales, and Greece.) After the American Revolution she left Scotland skilled in occult power, and came back to the United States, where she formed the first Covendom of Wicca. She and her brother were powerful Wiccans, and their descendants are the main group of Collinses that practice Wicca and Satanism. A wild woman stabbed Sara Aynn Collins to death in a Boston store.
What you have just received is the important link in tracing the Satanic Collins bloodline.