Page updated 17 May 2016
Join the Army of the Lord
Answers to Salvation Questions
How can I be saved
For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, NOW [is] the accepted time; behold, NOW [is] the day of salvation. 2 Corinthians 6:2
- A Christian think tank
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- Can you explain salvation to me
- Can a person be saved more than once
- Could God have created a world without suffering?
- How can I get to know God
- How should I prepare for Christ's return
- How to become a Christian
- How to Know You’re a Christian
- I think it's wrong to say that God is going to judge us when we die
- If God forgives us, then why bother being good
- I'm a good person, so why wouldn't I go to heaven
- Is Christ expected to return very soon as some people are predicting
- Is HELL a real place or are we seeing hell on earth
- Is it possible to lose my salvation
- Is it wrong not to attend church
- 'Once Saved, Always Saved' is it Truth or Fiction?
- Speaking in tongues
- The Devil and God are at war
- The 9 Fruits of the Holy Spirit
- The 9 Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- The Test of a True Christian
- You Can’t Be Born a Christian
- What does it mean to "believe" in Christ
- What does it mean to be "born again"
- What does the word "repent" mean?
- What is a Christian
- Why is it so hard to be a Christian and do what's right?
- What is your definition of sin?
- Will "Good Works" Get You Into Heaven?
Revelation 3:5He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.Revelation 3 verse 5,
Revelation 20:12, 15(verse 12) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
(verse 15) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.Revelation 20 verses 12, 15, Revelation 22:19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.Revelation 22 verse 19
- How to Be a Fully Committed Disciple of Jesus Christ
- How to Know God Personally
- Learning to Walk with God
- Timeless Truth 1
- Timeless Truth 2
- Where will you spend eternity?
Have you made a commitment to Jesus? You can know Jesus right now. Mark 16:16 says
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
It's real simple. In Acts 2:21, God tells us
And it shall come to pass that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
He repeats this in Romans 10:13,
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Once you ask God to save you, then Acts 15:11 makes it clear,
But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved. . .
Once you ask God to save you, then just believe it and accept His grace!
Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. Romans 5:9-10
Everyone must make a choice to either follow Jesus Christ or follow Lucifer (a.k.a. Satan) No choice is a choice - it's making a decision for hell. God does not force anyone to be with Him. The choice is yours and yours alone. Do not be left behind! I want Jesus!
What will keep you separated from the Lord and out of Heaven?
Where Will You Spend Eternity?
Watch on youtube
Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief: Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
For if Jesus had given them REST, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. There remaineth therefore a REST to the people of God.
For he that is entered into his REST, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that REST, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief. Hebrews 4:6-11
Blessed [is] the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD. Proverbs 8:34-35
No Other Way to Heaven Except Jesus
Available on youtube