Boycott Trinity Broadcasting Network
TBN News Archived Reports
EDITOR's NOTE: We do not watch the Trinity Broadcasting Network anymore. We even had the cable/satelite removed from our home altogether. We no longer follow whatever blasphemous malarky the Crouch family or these wacky televangelists are doing. All we have on this website at this time are copies of past news reports. -Admin-
Every individual has an opportunity to make their own choice in this life. If a person chooses to follow the broad road of lies to destruction, then they are free to do so, but I will not allow the devil to take up my valuable time talking to people on social networking anymore who don't give a crap.
Read more about this logo
and other TBN logos.
Instead of addressing the documented facts made available to him by TBN, Mr. Eckholm simply settled on rehashing tired and false stereotypes about religious television. For example, rather than acknowledge that over the years TBN has always included programming from virtually every Christian expression — Roman Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, Pentecostal, Messianic, etc., — he summarily dismissed such diversity and instead incorrectly labeled TBN’s broad-based programming lineup as representative of a "prosperity gospel."
Similarly, Mr. Eckholm largely ignored information from this writer that exhaustively recounted the facts behind Mrs. Koper’s false claims, along with the facts about TBN’s ministry philosophy, its 40-year record of achievement, its impeccable financial stewardship, and its unchanged commitment to reach the world with the message of the Christian gospel. -Colby May, TBN Attorney, Colby's reply to journalist news article-
Sounds like Colby or someone at TBN attempted to "coach" journalist writer, Erick Eckholm, in how to write his article so it would be pleasing to Trinity Broadcasting. Colby flat out lies here like he is trying to separate himself and TBN from selling the prosperity gospel bull.
Other website reports that gather information about TBN
- Right Wing Watch
- The Rick A. Ross Institute
- TBN Exposed - A Case For The Truth
- TBN Updates from Jonathan RovettoJonathan has removed his website! It appears he has changed his position.
- Trinity Broadcasting Network on Wikipedia
- Trinity Christian Center's Tax-Exempt Form
- Trinity Foundation [They investigate religious fraud]
- Who's Who at TBN
- Why it is right to boycott TBN, Hagee, and Barton!
But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, [and] bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. 2 Peter 2:1-2
- Brittany Crouch-Koper: Burglar Terrorizes in TBN lawsuitTrey Smith without explanation is no longer sharing this video.
- Jackie Alnor's interview with Brittany Koper [audio only]
- Youtube playlist of false teachers, false prophets
Media reports (listed chronologically)
- Are you asking 'what happened' to this TBN lawsuit? (December 2013)
- TBN Lawsuits Going to Arbitration (July 2013)
- Televangelist Jets: What TBN Flies (June 2013)
- Allegations of Eavesdropping in TBN Court Case (June 2013)
- Christine Daniel, Who Hawked Phony Cancer Cure on TBN, Gets 14 Years, $1.2 Million Fine (May 2013)
- TBN's Numbers Don't Add Up (May 2013)
- Excerpt radio interview with Warren Cole SmithWarren Cole Smith has removed this article. Maybe at the request of Jonathan Rovetto since he removed his own website... just guessing here, but a audio interview is available. [MP3 audio file]
- Carra Crouch amended complaint: The attorneys for Carra Crouch amended their complaint to name John Casoria and Jan Crouch
- TBN: Terror of Mass Burglaries break-out in TBN case
- Deathbed power struggle at Trinity Broadcasting?
- Jan Crouch is . . . Dead!?!
- Sex, lies and television
- Trinity Broadcasting Faces Lawsuits, Complaints
- Trinity Broadcasting Network Purchases Property for Studio in Jerusalem
- Trinity escapes ‘vexatious litigant’ label — for now
- Is Trinity Broadcasting a ‘vexatious litigant’?
- Money, Lies, and Christian TV: TBN to Face Off with Former Employee
- Puppeteer Who Wanted to Cook and Eat Children Exposed in Vast International Child Porn Ring
- Sex, Lies and Television: World's Largest Christian Broadcasting Network Under Lawsuit
- TBN lawsuit: Sex, Lies & Television
- The Trinity Broadcasting Scandal Expands
- Facebook post gets TBN worker fired
- My Facebook post that got me canned
- TBN: Former Employees Refuse to Settle Out of Court; They Want 'Hush Money'
- Trinity Broadcasting Network: Disgruntled Family Members Want Hush Money