Page updated 20 Dec 2015
What We Believe
Our Statement of faith
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
- We believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority (2 Timothy 3:16-17(verse 16) All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
(verse 17) That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.2 Timothy 3 verses 16-17).
- We believe in ONE GOD, eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. [Read the Holy Trinity vs. the unholy trinity]
- We believe that one must be "born again" in order to receive salvation and eternal life with the Lord Jesus Christ in Heaven (John 3:3, 7(verse 3) Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
(verse 7) Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.John 3 verses 3, 7).
- We believe Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit
(Matthew 1:20But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.Matthew 1 verse 20),
born of the Virgin Mary (Luke 1:34Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?Luke 1 verse 34). He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate
(Romans 8:34Who [is] he that condemneth? [It is] Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.Romans 8 verse 34,
1 Timothy 2:5-6(verse 5) For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
(verse 6) Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.1 Timothy 2 verses 5-6, 1 John 2:1-2(verse 1) My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
(verse 2) And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for [the sins of] the whole world.1 John 2 verses 1-2).
- We believe that all men everywhere have sinned and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross. Repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins
(Acts 17:30-31(verse 30) And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
(verse 31) Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by [that] man whom he hath ordained; [whereof] he hath given assurance unto all [men], in that he hath raised him from the dead.Acts 17 verses 30-31).
- We believe Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people. In holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellow men (John 13:35By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.John 13 verse 35, Romans 12:1I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service.Romans 12 verse 1).
- We believe in the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart (Mark 1:8I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.Mark 1 verse 8).
- We believe in speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost (Mark 16:17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues.Mark 16 verse 17), but the evidence of speaking in tongues is not a requirement for salvation.
- We believe in casting out demons according to
Matthew 8:16When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with [his] word, and healed all that were sick.Matthew 8 verse 16,
Matthew 10:8Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.Matthew 10 verse 8,
Mark 1:34, 39(verse 34) And he healed many that were sick of divers diseases, and cast out many devils; and suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew him.
(verse 39) And he preached in their synagogues throughout all Galilee, and cast out devils.Mark 1 verses 34, 39, Mark 3:15, 23(verse 15) And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:
(verse 23) And he called them [unto him], and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?Mark 3 verses 15, 23, Mark 6:13And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed [them].Mark 6 verse 13, Mark 16:17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues.Mark 16 verse 17.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost (Matthew 3:11I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire.Matthew 3 verse 11, Romans 6:4Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.Romans 6 verse 4).
- We believe divine healing is provided for all in the atonement. We do not believe in the health and wealth word of faith, false prosperity gospel. All saints shall suffer for the sake of Christ
(Philippians 1:29For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake.Philippians 1 verse 29). We will not be perfect until we receive our spiritual bodies in Heaven
1 Peter 2:21-25(verse 21) For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
(verse 22) Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
(verse 23) Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed [himself] to him that judgeth righteously:
(verse 24) Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
(verse 25) For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.1 Peter 2 verses 21-25). Read also Faith Healing.
- We believe in the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet
(John 13:3-9(verse 3) Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;
(verse 4) He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.
(verse 5) After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe [them] with the towel wherewith he was girded.
(verse 6) Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet?
(verse 7) Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.
(verse 8) Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.
(verse 9) Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also [my] hands and [my] head.John 13 verses 3-9).
- We believe that Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon. In the pretribulation rapture of the saints who have received salvation and are living for Him, and in the premillennial second coming of Jesus Christ when he steps foot on this earth at the end of the tribulation. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air
(1 Thessalonians 4:13-18(verse 13) But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
(verse 14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
(verse 15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
(verse 16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
(verse 17) Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
(verse 18) Wherefore comfort one another with these words.1 Thessalonians 4 verses 13-18). Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years after the Battle of Armageddon.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked
(John 5:28-29(verse 28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
(verse 29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.John 5 verses 28-29).
- We believe that we must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives (Romans 12:2And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.Romans 12 verse 2).
- We believe in using every modern means of communication available to us to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world
(Matthew 28:16-20(verse 16) Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
(verse 17) And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
(verse 18) And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
(verse 19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
(verse 20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.Matthew 28 verses 16-20).
Be aware that Satan, in order to deceive people, has a counterfeit for everything we mention here— an unholy trinity, a demonic tongue, lying signs and wonders, demonic and weird manifestations (video), demonic and fake healings and miracles.
Father, we plead the Blood of Jesus over this entire web site and over all those who access this site, binding and cancelling all invocations, incantations, curses, hexes, vexes, spells, witchcraft prayer, ceremonies, assignments and contracts in Jesus' name. We bind all preternatural unholy watchers and cancel your assignments in Jesus' name. We ask our Father in Heaven for supernatural holy watchers in your stead. We plead the Blood of Jesus over our host server and ask for the blessing of the Lord to be upon them. We pray for the mantle of deliverance that is on our ministry to include this web site and as an extension of that we pray for those who are spiritually bound and tormented by any evil spirit to be delivered through the mighty healing power of Our Deliverer, Jesus Christ. For those saints who attack and malign deliverance ministry, we pray for them in love as Jesus commanded. We declare all His spiritual foes that visit this website to be positionally under His feet according to His Word and command that you acknowledge that in His Holy Name. We pray and ask the Father for holy angels of the Lord to be loosed to bind up and punish the disobedience of any principality, power or ruler of darkness or those under them who come against the Kingdom of our Lord at this website and refuse to acknowledge His authority in violation of His Word. All this we ask in Jesus' name and in His delegated authority from our position seated with Him, the living risen Christ, in heavenly places, far above all principality and power and ruler of the darkness of this world. AMEN