Page updated 28 September 2018
The Invisible Battle
We all live in the midst of an unseen spiritual conflict between God and Satan -- one in which Satan is constantly trying to gain victory over us. It is a spiritual battle against evil, unseen forces, an invisible enemy, spiritual wickedness, rulers of this dark world.
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints. Ephesians 6:10-18
- Battle of the Mind: How You Think Affects Your Life
- Breaking Family Curses
- Can A Christian Have A Demon
- Casting Out Demons - Performing Excorcisms
- Charismatic Witchcraft in the Church
- Exposing Witchcraft: Discerning How Witchcraft Spirits Attack
- Fighting Satan
- Four Levels of Demonic Activity
- How Can a Christian Have a Demon?
- How Christians Can Equip Themselves
- In Depth Study on Angels and Demons
- MPD and SRA
- Seeing What Others Can't
- Six Doorways and Causes of Family Curses
- Seven Signs of a Family Curse
- The Fortress of Spiritual Warfare
- The Jezebel Spirit
- Touch of God International Ministries
- What does the Bible say about Demons
- What does the Bible say about Satan
- What is a demon
- When Christian Witches Attack You
- Why is it so hard to be a Christian?
Steve Gregg's Spiritual Warfare video series
- Spiritual Warfare - Introduction
- Origin of Satan
- Satan's Allies and Activities
- The Continuing Campaign
- The Christian's Advantage
- The Armor of God
- Recognizing the Devil's Devices
- Resisting Satan's Devices
- Bondage and Deliverance (Part 1)
- Bondage and Deliverance (Part 2)
- Bondage and Deliverance (Part 3)
- Spiritual Aggression
- Come Out by Jonas Clark—
Deliverance from Curses, Witchcraft, Demons
- The Bondage Breaker by Neil T. Anderson
Hindrances to deliverance
- Deliverance: Do You Really Want It?
- End-Time Deliverance Ministry
- Four major hindrances to demonic deliverance
- How To Be Free Through Deliverance
- Jesus is Lord Deliverance Center
Casting Out Demons
I found this website with excellent information on it regarding Signs, Symptoms, Stories and Facts About Demonic Possession (and oppression) and the doorways to opening oneself up to possession. This is NOT AN ENDORSEMENT of Catholicism. I recommend staying away from Catholicism. Visit DELIVERANCE Prayers to find model renounciation prayers against witchcraft, curses, false religions, etc.
It is true that demons are liars! That’s why it is not a good idea to talk to them much. I have heard deliverance ministers say I command you in the name of Jesus to tell me your name. The demons are to some degree compelled to tell the truth under those circumstances, although as demons are total liars, they cannot be trusted.
For example, there is a hierarchy and some demons will claim to have a higher status than they actually have. I have heard that some of the lower order don’t even have names. Some will claim to be Satan or Lucifer when they are not, but anyway while there is only one Satan himself, there are many demon imposters who claim to be. That ought not to be surprising. Bearing all this in mind, just one more reason not to listen to people like Bob Larson "The Real Exorcist" who have made a show out of it, as it is not a good idea to give demons a platform.
It is said though by asking a demon their name – as Jesus did once when the demon answered "We are Legion" – that gives the deliverance more power as they can then be addressed directly.
Win Worley used to get information from them to use against them which I guess if someone really is strong enough to do, could be a possibility but I would say for most people only with utmost caution as these entities mean business and as they are dangerous it’s definitely best not to mess with them, just cast them out and find out about walking out your deliverance!
I do believe that there is a degree to which the more one learns about them in a very practical way, the more one is able to act effectively against them. That must vary according to the individual and it is something we can seek guidance on from the Holy Spirit who is meant to be our teacher.
Remember that Jesus is our deliverer and it is the name of Jesus which holds the power against the demonic. Also the blood of Jesus can be applied by using prayers which can be found on this site and elsewhere on the internet and there are a number of songs about the blood of Jesus which are powerful against the demonic. -Truth in Reality-